This web site was made possible by funding generously provided by the Edmonds CC Foundation
@ Your Library
We are here to support you and your students. Our mission is to provide the services and resources that best support teaching and learning for the college community. Contact us or work with your library liaison to:
• Design an information literacy assignment for your class
• Develop a Resource Guide for your course
• Bring your students for an instruction session with a librarian
• Put textbooks and required readings on Reserve for your students to access
• Request books and other materials to add to the library collection
• Learn about the library databases and e-resources
• Collaborate on campus initiatives
Chronicle of Higher Education
Edmonds CC subscribes to the Chronicle of Education (CHE) which means you can access articles anywhere, anytime:
• Through the Edmonds CC Library website here: Chronicle of Higher Education
• Download the CHE App to your tablet or phone. To download the app, use the guide linked below.
Hours & Contact
Information Literacy is at the heart of all we do. Defined as "the ability to recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and use effectively the needed information" (ACRL) - it forms the basis for lifelong learning. As librarians and instructors, we are eager to partner with you to incorporate Information Literacy into your curricula.
For Your Students
Be sure your students know about the library services and resources available for them. Send them to
Facts & Stats
During the 2012-2013 academic year:
• Librarians taught over 200 library instructional sessions.
• Over 26,000 library items were checked out or used in the library
• Librarians answered 12,000 questions at the Reference Desk