1. Open the database you have been assigned.
2. Based on the search terms we listed on the board, combine at least two, and try a search.
3. Skim your results. Note your search terms in the Google doc.
4. Try a second search using one or more of the database tools.
5. Review your results. On the Google doc, explain what changes you made in your second search.
6. Select one article from your results that you think will be the most relevant and add the title to the Google doc.
7. Answer the other questions on the Google doc and be prepared to share what you found with the class.