Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Free Online Presentation Tools
Consider using one of these free online resources to make your presentation stand out:
- Prezi: Prezi bills itself as an "online whiteboard"--similar to PowerPoint but with more dynamic transitions; stores your presentation online.
- Google Slides: also has a free online presentation tool (similar to PowerPoint) accessible through a Google account.
- VoiceThread: Upload photos, documents, or videos to create an interactive slideshow. You can also draw on the slides.
- Create a Graph: Online tool that allows you to create, save and print multiple types of graphs to display data more effectively.
Archiving Your Presentation
Recording Your Presentation In-Person
- A Student Presentation Practice Room is located on the 4th Floor of the library in Room 415B.
- Reservations can be made in person at the Reference Desk on the third floor.
- More information can be found here.
Archiving Your Presentation Online
- Slideshare: Upload and share presentations and documents online.
- Vimeo: Up to 5GB of free video storage online.