Skip to Main Content
Free Online Presentation Tools
Consider using one of these free online resources to make your presentation stand out:
- Prezi: Prezi bills itself as an "online whiteboard"--similar to PowerPoint but with more dynamic transitions; stores your presentation online.
- Google Slides: also has a free online presentation tool (similar to PowerPoint) accessible through a Google account.
- VoiceThread: Upload photos, documents, or videos to create an interactive slideshow. You can also draw on the slides.
- Create a Graph: Online tool that allows you to create, save and print multiple types of graphs to display data more effectively.
Archiving Your Presentation
Recording Your Presentation In-Person
- A Student Presentation Practice Room is located on the 4th Floor of the library in Room 415B.
- Reservations can be made in person at the Reference Desk on the third floor.
- More information can be found here.
Archiving Your Presentation Online
- Slideshare: Upload and share presentations and documents online.
- Vimeo: Up to 5GB of free video storage online.