Use One Search to find books, articles and films in one search.
NOTE: After entering your search terms, click the "Search" button to generate your results. Do not use the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
You can also try an Advanced Search in One Search.
2. Try a keyword search on a term such as preschool or family.
3. Try a keyword search on a phrase like early childhood or Infant Teacher.
Click on the box next to the Available online feature to select only online books.
Current Edmonds College students, faculty and staff can access these databases from off-campus using their Triton ID.
1. Go to the Edmonds College Library website
2. Under Library Resources, click on the Books, eBooks, Articles & Films link and search alphabetically or by subject for the database you wish to use (ProQuest, etc.)
3. Click on the name of the database and a login page will appear asking for your Triton ID and password (see example below). Faculty and Staff - Please login using your campus credentials (firstname.lastname/password; please note that some faculty and staff may have a network username that's 8 characters long, typically first initial and 7 characters of their last name).