Skip to Main Content

Citizenship Resources at Edmonds College and Beyond: Forms & Translations

N-400 - Application for Naturalization

You can use the following translations of the N-400 form to help you fill out the official form (linked above), but submit only the official form in English to USCIS.

And finally, for additional information and supplemental materials for the N-400, visit the USCIS Website's N-400, Application for Naturalization page.

Additional N-400 Help

Use these additional documents prepared by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC) to help you understand the N-400 form and how to fill it out correctly: